>Day 2 & 3…
>The run down….
Saw four apartments….(that makes 5 in total)
- Just off an an easy route to get to work
- This is NOT in my area that I wanted to ‘live-in’
- there was carpet…and it wasn’t really ‘clean’ carpet
- there was a pool…(outdoor)
- it was on the first floor….(so patio area) (but not very private)
- very OLD applicances–not as old as my Toronto ones, but still pretty old
- Shiny, hardwood floors…sparkling in the sun!
- balcony that over looked the river, where soon the ‘river’ walk will start–which is a huge open ice skating spot!
- parking available
- a 7month sublet
- in an out of the way area, in the hood I want to be in, (out of the way in a good way)
- A condo downtown
- …carpet again
- HUGE balcony, literally you could ‘bowl’ on it.. it’s that big!
- neat kitchen with a ‘breakfast’ bar
- bathroom, well you have to walk through the bedroom for that?! kind of weird
- full outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, sauna and gym
- This was a nice place….hard wood floors, lots of cool storage areas
- clean laundry room
- Sub-let for 10months
- in the area I wanted to be in
- huge living/diningroom area
This is going to be a tough choice! But bring in budget and I have two front-runners…they are BOTH under the ‘same’ agency so I’ll stop off tomorrow and fill out the application. Hopefully I won’t be ‘homeless’ in the ‘peg much longer!